Recent Quick Pictures

Friday, October 3, 2008

Yummy Casa Ole

Mom had physical therapy again today. She got a new 'torture' device. It's a glove that has a rubber band at the end of each finger, in which all the rubber bands are pulled together at one place at her wrist. It's used to force the fingers to bend. She has to wear it 30 minutes six times a day. After her physical therapy, we all met for lunch at Casa Ole. Renee and the boys were with mom, Aunt Barbara, Aunt Brenda and I met them there. Ashley couldn't come because her babies were taking advantage of nap time and Chance went to work in Willis at about 3:00 today and is working the PM shift tonight also. I'm sure that he'll be headed back down into the pasture in the morning for another hunt. He did say that he actually had a couple of pictures of some deer on his game camera, so we'll see... Hopefully I'll be able to post a Deer picture on here soon. Hope everyone had a good week and will have a good weeknd. P.S. Only 5 more days until I head to California.





No comments: