Recent Quick Pictures

Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Mexico




New Mexico is short lived because we are going across it on I10, but I thought that I would share a few pictures of the scenery. We did lose a hour this morning when we went by the sign in the picture above but that's ok. That was one of the reasons that we stayed in Arizona last night, we decided that we wanted to lose a hour during the day and not at night. =) We put thought into it.





We did cross the Continental Divide! It didn't look different from anything else other than the sign that I took a picture of that showed the elevation. There wasn't even a break in the grass. I'm not sure what I was expecting to see, I have been on this trip many times, so I'm not sure.



I had to take this next picture because I have a couple of pictures at home of windmills, but never with the mountains behind it. They are pretty far in the distance, but that's ok. I wasn't able to get a shot of another one so this one will have to do.

No comments: