Recent Quick Pictures

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just For Fun

Just for fun, I was playing with some pictures that I took of Jillian. On another note, Mom had a marathon day with her hand today. Starting this morning she had x-rays and a doctor's appointment and then this afternoon she had her hour of physical therapy. Dr. Cortes removed the remaining two pins from her hand. He said that the bone isn't completely healed, but it was time for the pins to come out anyways. That does leave a slight chance for a re-fracture, but he seems confident that it will continue to heal. Her physical therapist didn't cut her any slack today and even work on that middle finger that had the pins taken from it. She was sent home with homework to work on moving her fingers more and working her joints. She no longer has to wear her splint and even spent all afternoon with it unwrapped. I'm sure that the physical therapy will continue for months to come, but for now it's all healing as well as can be expected.



No comments: