Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Late night packing
It's about 9:30 pm right now... after a full afternoon of running around doing last minutes things in Conroe and then going to Academy in South County to pick up a HUGE grill for my brother and then have salmon patties at mom's.... I'm just now getting to pack for my trip. Chance had a full day of working with the crews and is already in bed with 'Finding Nemo' as a sound disturbance for me. I'm pretty good at being quiet, but just in case, hopefully he won't wake up with the movie on. I'm doing some last minute laundry and stuff around the house before I leave.... Stay Tuned for lots of things to come in the next couple of days.... hopefully the trip will be as exciting and eventful as I think that it's going to be, otherwise I'll be really disappointed. Well I better get back to everything because it's going to be an early rise in the morning, my flight leaves IAH at 8:10!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment