We made it into Arizona about 1:30 this afternoon. It's been an easy trip so far! Lots of scenery and mountains too look at. Darrell and I both seem to be having a small disagrement with the elevation change. Not a big problem, we can just feel it in our ears and sinus cavities. The picture below might explain why. When we left Monterey Bay this morning, we were at sea level, NOW... (see below), but we are currently headed back down.
While still on I40 we saw a sign for a Harley Davidson, so we decided that we needed a reason to stretch our legs, so we stopped and looked around. While still in California and just barely in Arizona we noticed the temperature almost making it to 70 degrees, but then all of a sudden, we noticed the windows getting cold and when we stopped at the Harley shop it was 42 degrees outside, so we made sure to put our jackets on before getting out of the truck.
After I used the remote for my camera to take this picture of myself while Darrell was in the store, I think that I lost it, because I can't find it anywhere.




No comments:
Post a Comment