Recent Quick Pictures

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kevin

So I'm trying to think of something to blog about tonight that has a picture to go along with it. I think that I have now added at least one picture of all of my nieces and nephews except the oldest one. It may be because he really isn't into the whole picture taking thing and he's past the age of 'that's so cute, let me take a picture'. This past weekend while Dave and Chance were mowing in the pasture, Dave stopped to teach Kevin how to run the brush hog. He stayed in the pasture with Chance and mowed for part of the afternoon while Dave came to the house with the little ones for dinner time. I just thought that I would post a couple of pictures of Kevin. He's 13 now and loves to run. I'm not sure why.... but he does. He's currently in track at Montgomery Jr. High and will probably be running cross country when that time comes around. He is awesome with the little ones and is old enough to help Dave out as well.

No comments: