s unsure of whether they were one or two hours behind Texas. So I thought that maybe I could find a world clock either on my IPOD or my phone (which I didn't want to turn on and get in trouble). So I found one on my phone and actually was able to choose Phoenix... so I did and it showed to be one hour behind and then I realized that we were really high in the air and only had about thirty minutes before the plane was suppose to land. Since I only had a 49 minute layover I was watching the clock. Then I got up to go to the bathroom and finally asked the flight attendent what the time was going to be and he said two hours, so I was relieved. BUT, I was dissappointed when I was waiting for the next plane because there was a Burger King, Pizza Hut and Quiznos... NONE of them had Dr. Pepper!! That's all I wanted!!! So I had to settle for Starbucks for my caffine fix. The flights were good, nothing dramatic. The second flight took off about 45 mintutes late, but while we taxi-ing around the airport I did see the Fire Station at the airport.
After I landed and and Lani, Heather and Melissa picked me up we headed to Olive Garden. The salad and bread sticks are just as good in California as they are in Texas. We dropped Heather off at Sacramento State for a class and went to hang out at Lani's house.
Lani, Melissa, Chase and I hung out at Lani's house while Heather was in her last class for the day. Once her class was over we went and picked her up and headed to Fremont, CA to meet Darrell. After we met up with Darrell we had dinner at In-N-Out. Just for Julie, a coworker from Cal, I took a picture. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment