Recent Quick Pictures

Monday, April 16, 2012

Second Doctor's Appt

Maecee is 12 days old! Her and I headed to her follow up doctor's appointment while Emilee stayed home with Daddy. Maecee weighed 7 lbs 12.5 oz. That's up 9.5 oz in a week. I'd say she's getting plenty to eat.  Having a baby that's only breast fed is a whole new ball game for me. I always think "is she getting enough to eat"... I guess so... just look at the scale. =) (And those cheeks)

Waiting for the Doctor to come in.  She was still a little jaundice so we had to head next door to get more blood drawn and then headed over to my office to visit. We got a call later in the day saying that her bloodwork was good. So we'll see him again in 3 wks for her one month check up.


Back home, that was easy Mom.


This evening...  Ryan, Brandy & Wyatt came over to visit (and they brought pizza). =) Both babies were getting hungry and Wyatt got a little too close to Maecee's mouth so she decided to try and eat his hand.


Emilee wanted to be in the picture too


The babies were not liking this.


Looking forward to more playdates as they get older.

No comments: