Maecee is TWO weeks old.
I couldn't ask for a better infant. She's a very content baby. Really only crys when she is hungry (which feels like it's all the time) but that's ok. She sleeps through Emilee being Emilee. =) Thank goodness for that.
To say that things are a little different this go'round is an understatment. I'm not use to having a breast fed baby. Worry about if she's getting enough to eat, especially when she acts hungry every hour. She's definately gaining weight. Something else we aren't fighting. Having her at home with us. (BIG PLUS) but new to us. And of course having a toddler in the house. I'm so THANKFUL for my family that lives right next door. My Mom and Aunt Barbara help me keep Emilee from getting bored in the house all day. Emilee is being a two year old. Need I say more. =) It's an adjustment but she is being a trooper about it. Loves to hold her! Looks for her all the time. We hear "where's Maecee?" alot. I forgot how much laundry a newborn can produce. I think she has a load of burp cloths/blankets/clothes daily. Crazy, but I love it. =) The upside for a few more weeks.. no dirty bottles or buying of formula (yet).

No comments:
Post a Comment