Happy Easter to everyone!
Emilee and Clay spent the evening before dying eggs!
As you can see... Emilee gave up on the little metal holder/dipper that you are suppose to use.
hmmm.. She's turning into the hulk. =)
Finished products
Maecee stayed safely hidden away in her swing.
Easter Sunday...
The girls' baskets that I almost completely forgot about. I was up feeding Maecee at some time during the night and happen to remember that I didn't have their baskets out, so Maecee and I gathered things up and set them out for Emilee to find the next morning. Although it almost didn't go quite well because she was afraid of the Easter bunny. So when we told her to see what the Easter bunny left her she thought the Easter bunny was in the house which wasn't a good thing. But we convinced her to come downstairs.
Yes... she is as evil as she looks
4 days old
Maecee and I were NOT having a good day with feedings so Dad was in charge of Emilee and the egg hunt. It's looking like he was chasing Emilee around the yard. **all the pictures are from the back... we need to teach him 'anticipation'. =)
Not sure where the egg is but she found a cell phone
A few pictures or Maecee from her first Easter
Emilee loves to hold Maecee. She is constantly saying "I love my new sister!"
No comments:
Post a Comment