Recent Quick Pictures

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Maecee!

Maecee Ann Montgomery
04/04/2012 @ 11:54 am
7 lbs 10oz, 19 1/2 in.


She was a very quiet baby. Dad says "she doesn't make a lot of noise".. I say "shhh... don't jinx us."


My first good look at her. =)





Big Sister is on her way


Signing in to see us


I'm sure she's telling the nurse ALL about it.


Getting her "Big Sister" pin


Bringing me flowers


Sister's meeting for the first time. =)



Giving her kisses




She was such a baby hog. =) "I hold my baby" or "I hold Maecee"


Now we are a family of four!



Looking her her while she was in the nursery trying to get her body temp up a little.





Finally I take a breath with relief when they bring her back from the nursery. (no wire attached)










All snuggled in for the night (IN MY ROOM WITH ME)


Thank you to everyone who came to see us while we were in the hospital.

No comments: