Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Playing Outside


Maecee was not liking this.




I think Emilee forgot she was holding Maecee when she realized she still had her necklace on. (at least they were in the middle of our bed. =)


Emilee LOVES to be outside. I have had to tell her so many times that we can't go outside right now because of something that usually includes Maecee's name. So we go out with her every chance we get. Since I'm the food (dairy as Chance calls it) I usually end up staying inside with Maecee while Emilee plays with her Daddy. On the days that he's at work I venture out with the monitor in hand. =)



If anyone ever wonders if we have a dare devil. You don't even have to think about it...  we do!


At least once a day I hear myself say "How can you be so sweet one minute and such a turkey the next." SEE... just look at that sweet little face..  HA! Come hang out with us for a day. =)

No comments: