Maecee is 5 days old today.
She had her first appointment today. This is all new to me because we didn't do this with Emilee. I had to call Chance so that he could bring me her discharge papers (didn't know I needed them). But we made it through.
Weight: 7lbs 3oz
Height: 19 in
She is down just a little from her discharge weight of 7lbs 6oz and she shrunk a half an inch... hmmm... of course this is to be expected (the weight loss anyways) so it's nothing to worry about.
She did appear to be a little jaundice to me and the doc so we went next door to have her bilirubin checked. I got a call from her doctor later in the day saying that it was ok and that he'd recheck it next week. Other than having a little yellow tint and a little thrush (medication rx'd) she's doing well.
Waiting while I filled out paper work.
Peeking out to see what was going on. I had her wrapped in a cacoon since she was only in her diaper. =)
Slept thru most of it (at least until I had to unwrap her)
"Piece of cake"





No comments:
Post a Comment