Maecee is 3 wks old. It's already going by way to fast. I think that it going by faster this time around because I'm also occupied with Emilee during the day. Maecee is a great baby. Very content. She really only cries when she is hungry, but she does like to grunt a lot. =) She's actually sleeping pretty well at night. She gets up on time in the middle of the night then again early morning when I we would normally be getting up anyways. Hopefully she keeps it up. =) For the sake of my sanity... because Dad doesn't even know when we get up most of the time.
She lost her umbilical cord this morning.
Emilee not too far away most of the time, especially if we are on the bed or the floor
Trying to focus on her sister's face.
We headed into to Tombal to pick up a rental breast pump from the hospital and decided to stop and buy Emilee a twin size mattress. Chance is working on making the bed for so she'll be getting a room make over soon.
We ran into Target to see what they had for a quilt. I asked Emilee which one she wanted so she put them both on the floor and laid down. I guess to see which was more comfortable.
After nap time we spent some time outside.




No comments:
Post a Comment