Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, April 5, 2012

1 day old

I am so thankful for a healthy (no need for NICU) baby. Not that Emilee wasn't healthy but she did spend three weeks in the NICU. So when the next day came and they asked if we were alright going home already...  the answer...  "YES"





Big sister came to visit again today and of course once again wouldn't let anyone hold her baby sister.





Getting dressed to head home


At 3:00, we were packed up, buckled in, and ready to head home!




Please ignore how HORRIBLE I look in this picture.








In her own sleeper ready for bed, but if you look close her eyes are open when it's time for night night.


Emilee spent lots nights at Granny's house and Aunt Barbara's house. I am so thankful to have family close by. My family is close enough to talk to from yard to yard and Chance's family is only a 30 - 45 minute drive away as well. We are lucky!

No comments: