Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, June 17, 2010

YAY for Today

Today is two weeks post op for Emilee.  Today she can have whatever she wants to eat and can also have her sippy cup back. YAY!  Although before last Saturday we were thinking today would never come, but it's has been a lot better since she started drinking from the syringes.  She's has done great this week and is back to being herself and getting into everything.  We are letting her play outside again too since she is drinking so much again. She does still seem to be a little more picky about what she eats but I think that's because she was getting whatever she wanted whenever she wanted for the last two weeks because we were desperate for her to take anything. So we'll be working on that. Other than that. No more socks on her hands for naps and at night.  She just gets to roll around freely and snooze away. She even did well last night with the power being out.  It went out about 30 minutes before her bedtime, but I still put her down hoping it would come back on before it got too hot to sleep.  It came back on at about 1:30 this morning.




She watched it rain yesterday evening. At one point I think that she even looked up towards the sky trying to figure out where it was coming from.



Giving the window "sugars"


Just for everyone to see her little temper.  She was crawling SO fast towards the baby gate that was left open and I beat her to it and shut it and she did this.  She is already throwing little temper tantrums and she either throws her head back and crys or if she is crawling, she puts her forhead down on the floor. It's SO not cute.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Tempter Tantrums? Oh my...whatever are you talking about? Cassie never throws those. :o) They get worse...just let me tell you :o)

Those 2 weeks went fast! I'm happy that is all over for you guys.

Brad and Hailey said...

Yay for no restrictions!!! I hear that it's about now when the tantrums start. My doctor asked today about Angela ... yeah she's had an attitude since 5 months old, you kidding me? ;)

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness her face is beat red from cying! Poor thing :( I'm so used to seeing pictures with all smiles!