Yesterday Emilee took FOUR steps over at Granny's house. She had taken 2 tiny little half steps back before her surgery, but we think that since getting her tubes put in her ears that maybe her equilibrium has been different. Right after her surgery she wasn't really just standing up without holding on.. but now she's working on it again.
She can blow spit bubbles. I don't know that she knows she's doing it but she does it quite frequently
I think I have a little climber on my hands. She made it all the way up the slide without any help. She can go all the way up the steps on this little play house and all the way to the second floor in our house.
I'm so glad that she's back to using her sippy cup. She drinks REALLY well from it and can drain the whole cup (about 7 ounces) in one sitting if she wants to.
Ever since her surgery she has because REALLY attached to her blanket. I'm ok with it, but sometimes it's amusing what she wants us to do with the blanket(s).





1 comment:
Such a cutie! I'm glad she is feeling better and back to trying to walk!
Post a Comment