So... I have a waterproof digital camera. I decided to try it out in the pool. It was a lot of fun and the kiddos wanted me to take pictures of them the entire time that we were in the pool (a hour and a half)... it was funny... they wanted pictures of everything. The hardest part about it was actually getting them in the frame of the picture. I would just stick the camera under the water and push the button hoping that they were in the picture. I tried one time to go under and take it but I could see anything clearly enough... so I went with the 'hit and miss' method.
Taylor was REALLY good at it. I was NOT and therefore I am NOT posting any of those pictures. =)
Tucker was good at it too and so funny
Granny Katie with half of her grandkids
Not sure who or what this was but it looked cool
We spent so much time in there that Emilee feet and fingers were pruney (not a word) =)













1 comment:
Great underwater pic! ....and I love the pruny feet.
Post a Comment