After we got done at the hospital we head to the hotel to check in and of course Emilee fell asleep in the car. We only had to go about three blocks... so I went ahead and checked in and then we headed to the Aquarium for some last minute fun before her world is turned upside down.
This alligator was sleeping on the turtle. It was funny.
She was so intrigued by the fish it was fun to watch her eyes and facial expressions
They also had this white tiger. He was big.
We also got to ride a ferris wheel, carasal and train while we were there.
After we had seen everything and ridden everything there we headed over to Olive Garden for one more meal before tomorrow. She enjoyed some chicken with alfredo sauce on it, breadsticks, strawberries, apples and even a mint.
We are headed to bed and then up early. Wish us luck and keep us in your thoughts.










2 comments:
I didn't realize her surgery was tomorrow!! I will be thinking of you guys!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys!!!
Post a Comment