We had a long few hours this morning. We had Emilee's pre op appt and then had to go sit and wait to be called back three different times to get registered for the surgery.
Here she is playing in the 'mirror room'
She liked playing with the buzzer while we were waiting to see Dr. Stal
After we saw Dr. Stal we had to go and register with the hospital for the surgery. We would get called back for one thing and then have to go and wait to be called for the next and then the next. It was a total about about an hour and a half. I'm glad that she is the first case tomorrow morning
She looked so cute standing on her tip toes
She was giving that baby 'sugar' (just for the record I did a complete wipe down with a Germ-x wipe before I let her do this)
Tomorrow is the day. Nothing to eat or drink after midnight and we have to be at the hospital at 6am.





1 comment:
Thats nice that she is the first case...Cassie had been the first case as well.
Post a Comment