It has been a rough couple of days. Emilee just is not satisfied at all with anything. She is no where close to being her old self again. I'm so ready for that day. She is having a hard time eating from the syringe and the baby food. We are looking forward to Thursday because she can have her sippy cup back. She's not sleeping well at night because of the "no no's". She tries to roll over but can so she sits up and cries. It's so sad. I'm just ready for her to feel better and this all be behind us. SOON!
These are a few pictures from the weekend before her surgery. I'm ready to see this smile more often.
this little dress is a hand me down that is 18 months in size. She was fresh out of the swimming pool. But it's still cute.
This is a sunflower that the squirrels planted under their feeder.



2 comments:
Sorry its so tough. The restraints do make it hard for them to sleep. Is she a mouthy baby? Cassie never was so we put socks on her hands at night so she wouldn't suck on her fingers and that way she could sleep. Hang in there
Poor little girl! I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I know it's so emotionally and physically draining. Poor babies.
Post a Comment