Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teddy Bear and ECI


Emilee had her Teddy Bear appointment yesterday at the hospital. Everything went well. She had an OT evaluation before seeing Dr. McGowan. She passed everything with flying colors. She doesn't have to go back there until she is a year old!

We also had an appointment with our case worker for ECI. We were running a litte behind because of the Teddy Bear appointment so when I called her, she was going to be at the house before us. She said that she would stop at Sonic for a bite to eat and give us a little more time and of course we were going to run by there for a drink, so we just met her at Sonic for our appointment. Emilee was out cold in the car so we sat at the outside tables and talked and let Emilee sleep. It worked out perfect.

I also feel bad to post with out a picture, so I thought I would include one!


1 comment:

Brad and Hailey said...

I'm glad your apointments went well!