Recent Quick Pictures

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Army Crawl

Little Miss Thing is getting better and better each day at getting where she wants to go. She can move quite quickly with her little army crawl. It's usually in the direction of a dog toy, but she's getting good.


It's only a matter of time before the chaos begins.

4 comments:

Tee said...

She's getting good. Just a matter of time before the real fun begins!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG she getting so big! Keep her little!!! I miss you all! she soooo cute, I just love her!.............Julie

Granny Katie said...

Today the "army crawl" is working well...toward the fireplace. And -when I tell her no she just smiles so cute! But no means no, so we will work on that.
Love, Granny Katie

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to comment for a while and just got around to it. My little girl Molly was born with Pierre Robin in June. She is doing really well and I feel like our situations are similar. Please send me an email if you have a second so we can share stories. I am not a blogger so I can't share as much as you but I would love to tell you more about our situation. Hope to hear from you. Debbie drhauss@yahoo.com