Recent Quick Pictures

Friday, January 22, 2010

Six Months Well Check

We saw Dr. Robinson for Emilee's six month well check this afternoon.  The appointment went fairly well.  Emilee was asleep when we got there so she decided to be cranky for the whole appointment.  I figured she would be cranky after her shots so I wasn't too worried about it.  Dr. Robinson is very please with her weight gain over the last two months, she weighed 14 lbs, 15.5 oz.  I told her she should have peed in her diaper on the way to the scale and she would have been 15 pounds. =) Since she is gaining weight nicely, he has dropped her formula down to 20 calories (regular formula) so we are excited about that. She has grown on her length also to just over two feet tall. =)  She's 25 1/2 inches.  She is following her growth curves very nicely. She got four shots and the oral immunization and even got a little stuffed animal for being so good. We enjoyed seeing Mrs. Bette while we were there to.  Even if she did forget to give her the flu shot and we had to go back in.  =)  That's ok though.

She can sit quite nicely in a high chair.  We went to Seven Leguas for lunch before her appointment.



As you can tell, she is real bothered by the band-aids on her legs. (She loves the remote control)



I had to get a picture of her pink camo band-aids on both legs before bed time.


No comments: