So... Emilee has been working on not one tooth, but a second one is coming is also. I noticed the second bottom tooth coming in on Thursday when she was getting her blood drawn. Her whole face turned red because she was so mad except where her new teeth are. That area stayed white. AND since I was so close to her face while she was screaming I was able to see it really well.
You can see her first tooth in the picture below. It kind of looks like a reflection... BUT IT'S NOT.. IT'S HER FIRST TOOTH! (You should be able to click on the picture to make it bigger if you can't see it) It's been so hard to get a picture of it because she loves to stick her tongue out, so everytime we play with her out come the tongue and covers up the tooth. But that's ok. We waited so long for her to be able to stick her tongue out that if she want's to stick it out at everyone we will gladly let her.
P.S. If you are a frequent viewer... I posted a bunch of new ones, so you might have to go back and start with the one titled Tee's Visit. I had to play catch up. I will try and do better.

1 comment:
I DO see her tooth
Post a Comment