Recent Quick Pictures

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Still No Tube.

The first full day without the feeding tube went ok. She did pretty good with just eating from the bottle. She isn't allowed to go more than four hours without eating, but if she wakes up before that she gets to eat early... I think that she went for four hours every time. It makes the day go by slower because we are having to wait four hours between feedings instead of three, but that's ok. I'll give up an hour in between feedings to keep the tube out. She did gain weight today!! It wasn't a whole bunch, but it was still a gain. I'll take a gain, even if it's the slighest bit. She gained 5 grams which is about 0.2 oz so she weighed 7 lbs 13.8 oz. Let's hope for more gain tomorrow. :) Chance is off to work for a while. Between multiple fire stations and multiple 24 hour shifts, he won't be back to see Emilee and I until Thursday. Maybe we'll be able to go home by then.

Taking a rest during a feeding today





A serious conversation between Daddy and Daughter



Another family self portrait :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Dad has to work, but Granny Katie doesn't mind the midnight feeding. We have serious talks!
Love you all, Granny Katie