After 22 days in the NICU we are finally home. We thought that we were going to have to stay at the hospital for one more night, but we got to come home today. YAY!!! I haven't been home since Emilee was born, I had been living at the hospital for three weeks, so not only was I happy to finally get to bring my baby girl home, but I was glad to be in my own house. Here are some pictures from our trip home.
Emilee was happy to hear the good news of going home a day soon than we thought.

Getting all buckled up for the ride home

Waiting outside of the hospital for Dad to get the truck.

Dad snapping Emilee in

All loaded up and headed home

First truck ride, slept the whole way home

Just riding along

Then... whoa dad, easy on the curves

We have arrived, Greeted by Grammy T, Granny Katie & Aunt Barbara

Poor Jersey, I hadn't seen her in three weeks, I think she thought that I left her






5 comments:
Congratulations on bringing home little Emilee
So glad you brought to bring Emilee home!!
congrats
I was so happy to see our sweet baby girl at home. Hope you had a great first night at home. Love ya'll bunches.
Jason and I are so excited for you! Now the fun begins!!!
Post a Comment