So... you always see pictures with the black background when newborns get their pictures taken, so I decided to try it. It didn't turn out as well as I would have liked but at least I didn't pay a butt load of money for pictures I didn't like. =) I only spent eight dollars on the little experiment. I ran into Wal-Mart and bought two yards of black fleece material and gave a run for it's money. On Saturday I tried to get some on her tummy, but when I laid her down the way that her face was squished made her lower jaw look really bad and set back for most of the pictures, so I didn't like any of them. Then on Sunday I was going to try and lay her on her back and see if those turned out any better but everytime that I laid her down she was awake within about one minute, so I didn't really get any that way either. Here are a few and maybe I'll try again next weekend. So for the whole weekend she got to be in just her diaper. The only way that I could think to get them was to let her try and fall asleep with out her clothes on so she got to be a naked girl for two days.





2 comments:
Rachel you did a great job on the pix. They look great
what a sweet smile! I love the picture of her feet!!! you should print them in b&w
Post a Comment