Emilee had a doctor's appointment this morning with Dr. Robison. She is doing great. He wants her to gain an ounce a day... she gained 11 ounces in 14 days weighing 9 lbs 5.5 oz. Even though this is a little lower than we would like it's still weight gain. Weight gain is really important with her because of her Pierre Robin and Cleft Palate, so we'll just keep working on that. I can't complain about her at all, she is such a good baby. Last night we put her down at about 10 o'clock and she didn't get up until 6 this morning. I'm probably counting my chicken's before they hatch by saying that she slept that long because she went to bed a little earlier tonight so we'll see what time she gets up. But if she wants to get up and eat, I'll gladly feed her if it helps her gain that weight. But other than that everything went well. He did all of his normal little checks and didn't say anything was wrong. She goes back in two more weeks for her regular two month old well baby check up which means she gets her first round of shots. I'll be so sad when they stick her. =( As I sit here and type I think that her and her daddy may be asleep in the recliner so I'm going to join them in la la land. =) Happy Monday to all.

No comments:
Post a Comment