Recent Quick Pictures

Monday, July 20, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures...

We took advantage of some cuddling time. We are only suppose to handle her for thirty minutes at a time, but when the nurses are right there sometimes we steal an extra five or ten.




We almost caught a smile in this one


When she's out... she's out
After a rough day with a nurse that we weren't thrilled with AT ALL.. we love our nurse from the last two nights and I just found out that we will have her again for one more night. It makes such a different when the nurse actually cares. This is what she looked like sleeping last night. The night nurse put her in a pink footed sleeper and even gave her a crocheted blanket to sleep with. She's awesome. I'm glad that we'll have her one more night.

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh Rachel, she looks so cute and cuddly.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Altons says to tell you he can't wait to "pull her ear" ... I LOVE her big eyes and look forward to my own cuddle time.

ReneeBeken said...

These pictures are the best! Keep'em coming! I told mom that it wasn't fair that she got to hold her and I haven't so I was coming down to make it even...how I wish! You guys keep stealing all the cuddle time that you can and give her a great big squeeze and kiss for me!

Erin Johnston said...

She's beautiful! What a little angel. Ya'll did good!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing your family photos with us! Heather and I are already in negotiations to see who gets to hold her when and how long and all that. I hope she gets to go home soon so y'all won't be 'on the clock' so to speak.

Brad and Hailey said...

She is so precious. Totaly remindes me of Angela. What a sweet baby you have there.