ONE WEEK OLD!!!
I can't believe that she's a week old. Our days have been running together so it's hard to keep up. Tannie and Sydney came by to visit yesterday and said that she was a week old, I didn't even realize it had been that long. A week old and a week in the NICU. But she's doing great. She has her own clothes and blankets, and Daddy got all of her feeding down with the bottle again. He's so good. =)
Getting ready to eat


Getting ready to eat

A full belly!! In this picture, she's letting everyone know... look at her finger. One week!





2 comments:
OK...I want an outfit like hers! TOO cute! I can not believe she is a week old! WOW!!! You guys all look you are just chugging along! Keep it up looks like you are doing fine! And again I must say..."She is beautiful and I really need to squeeze her...especially her cheeks". I have one request and it must be a Singleton gene but you know how we are about babies feet...would you post a picture of her feet for me since I can't see them in person? I know... I am a dork but I can't help it!!!
Happy one week old birthday, Miss Emilee!
Post a Comment