Another week down and two more to go. I had my regular appointment yesterday morning. Nothing new to report, just still getting bigger as I go. I have another appointment next Wednesday morning. She has a time frame now, because we went ahead and scheduled my induction for the morning of the 15th. I have to be at the hospital at 5:00 in the morning to get started. I think that since it's on the books, my boss (and doctor) is letting reality sink in that he's not going to have a front office employee for almost six weeks. I really think yesterday he was starting to get a little nervous about that. I'm sure they won't even miss me. =)
Today is Thursday, I'm off tomorrow and looking forward to a three day weekend of relaxing! Chance has to work on the 4th, but I'm sure that I'll venture up to the station for a picture sometime on Saturday. They will be busy! If not on land, on the lake! I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment