Once again... another day of weight gain. She gained close to 2 1/2 ounces today, she's up to 7 lbs 15 oz. She'll be breaking 8 lbs tomorrow. =) We actually thought that her weight gain today would have been less because they waited until later to weigh her last night, but I guess that we were wrong. That's the most that she has gained in one day. If we could only get her to eat more from the bottle at every feeding we would be doing so much better. From what we understand she is going to have to consistantly eat all of her feedings with the bottle before we can go home, so that's what we are working on.
She likes to sleep on Daddy's chest

I thought that this was funny because she was sleeping with her ruffles up in the air when I laid her down tonight.
1 comment:
She looks so cute with her ruffles on. Keep up the good feedings Rachel, you'll soon have her at home.
Post a Comment