OK... so sometimes I feel like I post to my blog and there's not really anyone who reads it... SO... I'm asking everyone that happens to stop by my blog for a visit to leave me a brief comment. Knowing that people are actually reading it makes me want to post more often. So PLEASE leave me just a short comment. If you don't want to comment send me a quick email letting me know. Maybe this will motivate me to stay up an extra 20 minutes instead of going to bed and making a quick post at night.
THANKS!
Just in case you need a visual... or instructions... I am providing them. =)
At the bottom of the post you want to comment on (this one for now) click on "# comments" which will open up a pop out screen (see below). Write me a nice little note, scroll down a little and click on the little circle next to "Name/URL" which will change just a little to allow you to enter your name. (as seen in picture two) and then click on "Publish your Comment". I think that if you are not a google account holder that is signed in you are required to enter the letters seen on the screen. Of course if you are signed in you can use the options that uses you account.
Thanks Again! Hope to here from LOTS of people. =)

11 comments:
I"m reading your blog.Love Granny Katie
You can put a ticker on your blog that will let you know who reads it and where they are located. On my blog if you scroll down to the bottom it shows a number of people who have visited. Click on that and you should be able to set the same thing up on your blog.
Thanks Melissa... I got it up and running.
Hahaha I'm reading :)
I am!................ Julie
I definitely am reading. I would be lost without this blog!
Love keeping up with Emilee...she is so CUTE!
I READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE READING THIS.... Makes my work day go by a little faster.... Love.... Lauren Farris
Well, learned something new today; yes I enjoy watching all the fun ya'll have. Aunt Brenda
Of course we comment. You know that this is the only way I get to see Emilee. Unless one day you think of this old lady and bring her by. And by the way she is absolutely lovely.
Post a Comment