Well... since Emilee was weighed and measured at her one year well check last Friday, I have gone from "looking" at big girl car seats to "needing to buy" a big girl car seat. Although she needs to gain a few more ounces she has reached the limit for her current carseat on length. So we went "big girl carseat" shopping on Saturday. She thought that it was so funny. It was cute.
I liked this one and wished that I hadn't taken a picture of it because I bought a different one. But that's ok, it's still a CUTE smile
This was my final decision. It's a carseat that she will be able to use until she's grown. =) Not really, but it can go up to 100 pounds. It's a five point harness for now (when she gains 10 ounces) and then you can take the harness out and use the vehicle seatbelt (you can see the red round places for that) and then when she's big enough to just need a backless booster... the whole back comes off and it's just a booster seat with a cup holder. SO cool. I'm excited to not have to buy another one. =) She's good to go until she's 16.. not really, but for a LONG while. It's actually sitting in my middle row seat right now and looks so big. When we sat it in the car, she got all excited. It was fun. We'll see how much fun she thinks it is when I strap her in it. =) I'm sure she'll love it... she is SOOO much better in the car seat now than she was in the beginning.
On another note... I don't have any pictures of her trying out the ones a babies-r-us, because I left my cell phone at the other end of 1960 at burlington coat factory where the first one was. I didn't realize this until about three hours later... BUT when I called and told the lady that it was probably sitting on the shelf right next to a gray and pink carseat because I was taking pictures... she came back on the phone and said she had found it. So we had to go ALL the way back down 1960. For those of you who know what I'm talking about... that's ALOT of red lights. But I got my phone back. Woo Hoo.




1 comment:
Post a Comment