Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy First Birthday!

ONE YEAR OLD!

I can't believe she's a year old (I know like every mother says).. but I just can't.  She has made me smile more times than I could ever begin to count.  I love every minute of mommy-hood. I love to watch her grow and learn and explore. She amazes me every day.  She has such a good personalilty and even a little temper but I still just adore her. Here a a few pictures from this last year.

The was when the respiratory department was in the delivery room "hammering" her back.  This was before her jaw/airway issues or cleft palate were discovered. I just love the look on her face...  "why are you hitting me with that?"


Sadly I have very few pictures of me holding her right after she was born.. like 3 or 4.  Everyone else was taking their turns before she had to go to the nursery.  This was while we still thought they would bring her back in a few minutes.  We didn't know they were going to keep her in there for 21 days.


I think this is the best "just born" picture we have and it was taken with Daddy's cell phone.


Still only a few hours old


One day old


Two days old


5 days old


One Month


I somehow missed a two month old picture. I was hurrying before the little alarm clock woke up.

2 1/2 months


Three Months


Four Months


Five Months


Six Months


Seven Months


Eight Months
(I just realized her eyes are shut)


Nine Months


Ten Months


Eleven Months


A few days shy of a year.


Daddy was wondering if her outfit was going to fit that he got for her birthday.  We tried it on OVER her sleeper


ONE YEAR!!!
This picture is from this morning. Happy First Birthday Baby Girl!


Spent the day with Granny.  Ate lunch with Mommy and stopped by the Fire Station to say Hi to Daddy! 

No comments: