Recent Quick Pictures

Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

We didn't have any big plans for this weekend as it snuck up on us before we knew it. I was going to try and take Emilee to a parade in town.. but they didn't have one.  I think there were less parades this year than ever.  Emilee spent the morning in CNS with daddy, where she had her first popcicle with Pay and then headed back home after lunch.  We spent the afternoon riding fourwheelers and in the rhino just to have something to do. Then we had dinner and a few fireworks.  She really didn't have much to think about them so since it was after her bedtime, we had a quick bath (that ended nicely) and then headed to bed. Emilee did wake up this morning with a runny nose so I was kind of glad we didn't have many plans.

This is a bucket I plan on using for drinks at her birthday party that just seemed to be so much fun to her.


Getting ready to go riding


Going through the mud with Granny


driving through the edge of the pond...  if you look close she really doesn't care because she has her cup turned up and it just drinking away.


I used a spray-on sun screen with I think she rubbed in her eyes as she was getting tired so she looks miserable, but really was just as happy as always.


A few sparklers to celebrate



She didn't care too much for them so we just watched Tucker and Drelan set of a few bigger ones. We didn't 'go' and watch any big displays because they all started about an hour and a half after bedtime... maybe next year


Her bath was quicker than expected.  She bumped her face on the side of the bath tub...  I picked her up and grabbed a towel and realized that my pants and the bath tub were not friends. All I could do was make sure she didn't hit her head.  Everyone thought it was funny and quickly took her mind off of the bo bo.

No comments: