I can't put both videos in the same post. They will take you to Emilee's shutterfly page (which I'm way too far behind on to try and apologize for) But enjoy the videos. They are from July 1st.
Careful what you wish for....lol Last Thursday, Sydney just took off. She had been taking a step here or two for about two weeks, and then around the 24th - she just started walking everywhere! There is nothing stopping her now. Even when she falls, she may crawl a step or two, and then stands right back up. Emily is so adorable - I just love watching the blog to see her grow.
1 comment:
Careful what you wish for....lol Last Thursday, Sydney just took off. She had been taking a step here or two for about two weeks, and then around the 24th - she just started walking everywhere! There is nothing stopping her now. Even when she falls, she may crawl a step or two, and then stands right back up. Emily is so adorable - I just love watching the blog to see her grow.
Post a Comment