Another Thursday night of gymnastics. I tried to get a few more pictures this time. While she was jumping on the trampoline I downloaded an app that would hopefully help. Although most of them are blurry there are a few clear ones, but at least you can tell what she is doing. The trampoline is the easiest thing for me to take pictures of because I just get to sit on the side. Most of the other things I am involved in helping her.
Tonight on our way to class we talked about how she needed to let her teacher help her this time. SO... SHE DID! I was so proud of her. Every time she would get to the station that she needed help on she would say "Miss Angela, Will you help me?"... It was awesome. She even told me multiple time "Mama - Um, you go over there, Miss Angela can help me." I gladly let her. =) She did great!
Updated the pictures 06/09/12








1 comment:
these pictures are sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment