Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Squishy

I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy. -Dory

This is what I think of when I cuddle with Maecee and kiss her chubby little cheeks. =) She's my little squishy. She has recently started "talking" to us or I guess cooing. She is starting to smile throughout they day. Since I'm back at work, I miss a lot of this during the day but Daddy and Granny are sending me pictures while I'm at work which I'm very thankful for because I miss the girls a lot. 

Maecee is steadily gaining weight (a good thing). As you can see she has lots of rolls. =) We weighed her yesterday.... she is seven weeks old and weighs 11lbs, 9oz. HOLY COW you say... I know! She goes back to the doctor the first week of June for her two month well check and first round of vaccinations. I'll try not to cry. =) Other than being extremely exhausted and can't put my head on my desk at all without falling asleep I'm hanging in there with the pumping so that Maecee can have breast milk as long as I can feed her. I'm learning to make time at work to provide for her and so far I'm just about breaking even with the amount that she's eating during the day. She's eating four ounces about every three hours. I think that I've learned that she is going to be an evening snacker. If seems like she is hungry every hour from the time I get home to the time she goes to bed. Speaking of bedtime.... She's doing GREAT. She averaging five or six hours of sleep now (hopefully I didn't just jinx myself by saying that)!

No comments: