Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Moving along

Well..  It's going well I guess.  Poor Granny is the one that's having to deal with her during the day.  She is doing well not having her morning bottle.  We sit in the recliner and she drinks from her cup without fighting.  After yesterday morning of not drinking a whole lot this morning she did great. I normall only fix six ounces and she leaves about an ounce and a half in the bottle and that's about what she left in her cup this morning. I was happy! I even took a picture of the cup. =)  Acutally she's doing better than expected because we acidentally took away not only her first bottle of the day but also her bottle before her morning nap. But when it's time for that afternoon bottle she's ready for it. Poor thing.  If she only knew it was for her own good before the surgery. =) But other than being a little cranky in the evening, which could be due to that top tooth that refuses to break through, she's doing well. We are going camping for a week the last week of May, so she might even be bottle free for that trip.


Just a few more pictures for fun

Watch out Prissy, she'll side swipe you.



If you look really close at this next one you can see that mean 'ole tooth. I was trying to get her to laugh so I could get a picture of her palate.  She kept it hidden.


This poor little cricket...  we were surprised that she even touched it but then she grabbed it and started shaking it.  Poor thing.



And this is what I get in the mornings when she is glued to a Baby Einstein movie.



No comments: