Recent Quick Pictures

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day Two of Many

Well... this morning didn't go as well as yesterday's with the 'no bottle' thing. It wasn't bad, but she just didn't drink all that much. She drank from it occasionally but not like I would have liked. So because she doesn't get filled up with formula she is wanting to eat breakfast earlier. No big deal, so Aunt Barbara got to feed her an egg and strawberries (her favorite). But I'm holding to it.


Yes... The cup is blue. She doesn't care though. =)



1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love the walking videos. And that is very smart to get her used to the sippy cups since she will have a lot of changes post op so this will be one less confusing thing. Don't get too nervous with the date approaching....y'all will do great even though it will be difficult. And Emilee won't understand why but she will one day. She has great parents.