Our Weekend in pictures. Friday we got Emilee's ear's pierced. Yes she cried and so did I. But as soon as she got to go outside she was over it. They are so cute.
Saturday we went to Clay's birthday party. It was just next door so we just walked over.
She loved the cake and ice cream.
While Clay was outside she borrowed a few of his toys to play with
Then after her nap we played outside. She loves to be outside. She doesn't mind sitting in the grass and pulling it up and trying to eat it, but she will not crawl in it. If I put her on her hands and knees she immediately pulls back into a sitting position. It's funny. She'll go all the way to the very edge of the blanket but won't crawl out into the grass.
On Sunday we hung around the house working in the flower beds and playing outside. Of course I got sunburned BAD on my back where apparently my shirt wasn't meeting my jeans. It's hurts. It's not even summer yet and the first burn has occured. I should know better and I thought about it a couple of times, but didn't do anything about it so it's my own fault.
She cried really hard one time to go outside. She could see Daddy out there mowing the lawn and started crying. It made me sad... but it was time for a nap so we took care of that first before going outside. =)







3 comments:
She is just too cute. I love the earrings!
Love the earrings. Where did you have it done? We are going tomorrow to do Lily's. She will be 12 weeks old.
We must have similar tastes because Morgan has the same polka dotted onesie:)
Post a Comment