Recent Quick Pictures

Monday, March 8, 2010

Galveston

We wanted to take Emilee on her first trip to the beach so we headed to Galveston on Sunday. I was hoping for a nice day like Saturday.  Surprisingly Emilee slept the WHOLE way there.  As much as she hates her car seat I was hoping she would do ok for the two hour drive.  She did Great! Once we got there we ate lunch and then drove down the seawall 'looking' at everything. We then made our way back and parked to take a walk. Once we got out of the car is was a little chili for us and really windy.  Needless to say we didn't stay long.  Maybe twenty minutes. But that's ok.  We were there long enough for a few pictures. We'll have to try again on another day. Emilee actually slept most of the way home also only fussing a little. She did so well.

She was trying her hat on while we walked into Salt Grass.


Her first glimpse of the beach.


Hoping that she likes the beach.  For what ever reason. I LOVE THE BEACH!!  I'm not a big fan of swimming and of course everyone that knows me knows that I DON'T TAN, I BURN so that's not why.. but I just love it.  I love to go to the beach. 


Family Self Portrait (Iforgot the tripod)


She's giggling.  Her eyes are closed, but it's the best one of the two.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a great day. Love the baby sunglasses.

Lynette said...

I'm still waiting to see her in person. As often as I check your blog I feel like I know her already.