Miss Emilee is still sick. She's still wheezing and coughing, but we continue with the breathing treatments hoping that she gets well soon.
She has started squating. When she's standing but needs a toy on the floor.. instead of plopping down, she squats. =) It makes me smile to see her do new things.
I was really disappointed that this picture was blurry because I love her face.
Her face in this one makes me think of a cartoon drawing. She wasn't real sure about this 'wagon wheel' but then enjoyed it once she got past the first bite.
I just love to watch her sleep. She's so precious. I know that every mother says that about their baby, but I just love to watch her sleep. I could hold her and rock her all the time if she'd let me.
She's seven months old and still in our bedroom. But SOON... she's going to make it to her "Big Girl" bed.




2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear she's still sick. Poor girl!
I know what you mean about watching them sleep. Really sorry to hear she is still poorly.
Post a Comment