Just a few other pictures from this weekend.
I've been trying to get her to play with some toys
She loves to sit up
I attempted to take some fall pictures of her Saturday afternoon, Chance was keeping her busy while I was stacking the hay bales.
LOL... when she laughs out loud she kind of throws her head back... it was funny.
Playing on the floor and watching tv
The dogs had been inside all morning, so I thought that we would go outside and enjoy the weather. Although I know she's going to have ear infections until her surgery, I thought that I would try to get her to wear a hat that covered her ears a little, but apparently I don't have one that's big enough... I'll have to get one that goes down over her ears.
And this one is just so cute...








1 comment:
I just love the picture of her throwing back her head in laughter. She looks as if she had a great weekend.
Post a Comment