Recent Quick Pictures

Monday, October 19, 2009

Car Seat Issues...

She hates her car seat.  Ok, maybe not hate, but strongly dislikes it. If she not asleep in her carseat then she is crying.  Chance took Emilee out to CNS for the day last Thursday and then I met them out there for dinner.  She rode home with me and cried almost all the way home.  She finally cried herself asleep at Bentwater. So I let her sleep until she woke up which wasn't until about 11:30 that night.



This puts a perfect meaning to the phrase "don't wake a sleeping baby"...  I didn't!!


1 comment:

Brad and Hailey said...

Angela doesn't really like her car seat either. She likes to play with her rings that hang from the handle now and I have a mirror in the car so I can see her in the back seat that she loves, but yeah if it's more than a mile or so she's one unhappy camper. I think it's uncomfortable for them.