Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gettin' Chubby

Emilee is doing really well.  There are some times that she can eat a little on her own.  We let her drink an ounce or more by herself when she is really hungry and she gets it down, but when she starts to slack off we help her a little.  I weighed her last night before she went to sleep for the night and she is up to 10 lbs 14.5 oz.  She's getting to be a chunk. 

Doesn't she look cute in her little dress, she looks chubby in this one.



She absolutely loves to lay on her back.  You lay her down and she just starts smiling.  She does ok with her tummy time, but it doesn't last long.  Sometimes I feel bad about making her do tummy time.  Because she sleep on her stomach, sometimes I think she just doesn't want to fall asleep and gets mad.



Just a picture of us.  I think that it's at a funny angle, so Chance looks a little slim.  Not that he's not skinny, but he looks kind of funny.  But that's ok. Still a good pic.



Emilee goes back to see Dr. Robinson (pedi) the morning of October 14th, then that afternoon we have an appointment with ECI at the house. Then on October 28th, she has an appointment for the Teddy Bear Clinc to follow up from the NICU with the Neonatologist that took care of her.

No comments: