Another trip for Emilee to Olive Garden. She was so good while we ate lunch today and then I let her try a mint. It was funny. She really didn't have a reaction as to if she thought that it was good or bad, but it was funny. It's a little different, because instead of it touching her tongue, it was kind of just on her gums and I guess she got a taste. Then there was chocolate on her blanket. =)
Shopping at Hobby Lobby.


1 comment:
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am in touch with a couple other familys whos daughters have pierre robin; we found each other by the blogs as well. Its so nice to be in touch with others who are going thru the same thing. Did your daughter have lip/tounge adhesion, distraction or nothing? Let me know if you ever have any questions. My email is melissa.rosek@hotmail.com
Post a Comment