Since I'm way too big to be leaning over the bath tub (37 wks tomorrow, YAY!), we have showed Emilee that she can take a shower. We bought a shower head with a hose and plan to mount a holder low enough that she can take her own shower (with help of course). She had fun playing with the water tonight. I gave her a good wash down then closed the (clear) shower curtain and told her to wash all the soap off. She did a good job all while having fun. When it was time to be done I would say "Are you done?" and get "Not Yet!" as the response. This will come in handy this summer when she comes in from playing outside all day especially in the sand pile. =)
Of course as you can see I'm glad that I choose the waterproof camera for tonight's pictures because every time that I would pull the curtain back just enough to take a picture, the little turkey would try and spray the camera. She did get it a couple of times.
Although this makes me sad that she's getting so big. Where has the time gone when she was just my little baby. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment